I've been collecting Victoria, BC demos for close to 13 years now, hopefully you'll find something of interest.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mutiny - Music For Social Change - Not Profit


http://www.mediafire.com/?lxik8kepn117230

I bought this 7" just after this album came out, and now I listen to it, jeez that's so intense, and worth posting, I always really liked the new Mutiny material (and I originally went to Mutiny's house to obtain there first CD (nice buncha people), I should post that CD, simply amazing.)) This 7" is worth a listen, I think this is one of the more underrated Victoria recordings to come out in the last few years.

01-Abortion is a Womyns Right
02-Forcing Evictions
03-Ecocide
04-Urban Hell
05-Tongueless
06-Death to the System
07-War Profiteer
08-Choking
09-Killing Ourselves
10-Jerry Falwell
11-Rocket Launcher (Bruce Cockburn)

No comments:

Post a Comment