I've been collecting Victoria, BC demos for close to 13 years now, hopefully you'll find something of interest.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Left of Center - Hard Times Demo '93 (Cleaned Tape Rip)

MP3 / VBR

FINALLY, I got around to posting this. Seems I got the name wrong (the correct title is in the subject), still one of my favorite demos. BTW: The graphic posted came from the demo I got from Dave Hughes, and not the cover of said demo. Rather nice of Dave to copy this demo for me (I got the demo years before I started V.D.R.P. FYI). BTW: If anyone has a better copy of the demo, please get in touch with me. Enjoy!!!

01. Meaningless Words
02. Dead Dream
03. Stealth Away 'Troll'
04. L.o.C.
05. Poorhouse
06. Urban Cowboy (Genetic Control)
07. Obsession to Control

Info here...

No comments:

Post a Comment