I've been collecting Victoria, BC demos for close to 13 years now, hopefully you'll find something of interest.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Kitchen Appliances - Demo (Tape Rip)


MP3 / 320 kbps

Catching up on a demo I fergot to post. Here is Kitchen Appliances - Demo, don't know too much about this band, though I did listen to it a few days ago and actually like it. Enjoy...

01. Exxon (Lets Go Swimming)
02. Piece of Democracy
03. Dandruff
04. New Kind of War
05. Daves the Greatest
06. The Model
07. T H K A (Tommorows Hostile Kitchen Appliances)

Info here...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post and blog here, interesting things here I have enjoyed reading. I have been trying to find some kitchen appliancesin Victoria BC myself but I can't quite seem to find what I'm looking for are you familiar with that area at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very useful tips you have posted here. I enjoy cooking food in my free time and am always on the look out for tips to make it a better experience. I have thoroughly checked your blog and am very impressed. You have shared a lot of wonderful posts. I will keep coming back.

    Remote control switch

    Remote control switch for light and fan

    ReplyDelete