I've been collecting Victoria, BC demos for close to 13 years now, hopefully you'll find something of interest.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hudson Mack (Something Wrong) and Goat Boy (War Against Oppression) Split CD (256 kbps)

MP3 / 320 kbps

On our Facebook page, Danielle Sherring asked for a Hudson Mack tune (The Police "So Lonely" cover) so looking at what Hudson Mack I have I found it on the split CD w/Goat Boy. (Sorry, we don't post single tracks.) I don't know too much about this CD, I know they did another split CD w/Goat Boy, in any case enjoy!!! Hudson Mack eventually became AK47.

01. Goatboy-Sing With Fire
02. Goatboy-End the Rope
03. Goatboy-Prisons Are Small Victory Is Big
04. Goatboy-She Said No
05. Goatboy-Dead
06. Goatboy-All the Suffering
07. Goatboy-The People Will Rise
08. Goatboy-No To Elections Yes To Peoples War & She is Not a F---
09. Goatboy-Yankee Go Home
10. Goatboy-War Against Oppression
11. Goatboy-Look Around
12. Hudson Mack-Wake Up
13. Hudson Mack-Ha Needs a Punch
14. Hudson Mack-No Solution
15. Hudson Mack-What Do You Fear
16. Hudson Mack-The Storm
17. Hudson Mack-Something Wrong
18. Hudson Mack-Never Coming Home
19. Hudson Mack-Downtown
20. Hudson Mack-Celebrate What?
21. Hudson Mack-Bravo
22. Hudson Mack-Innocent People
23. Hudson Mack-Don't Fool Yourself
24. Hudson Mack-American Cheese
25. Hudson Mack-Not the Way
26. Hudson Mack-Your Words Still Live
27. Hudson Mack-So Lonely
28. Hudson Mack-Why Am I So Rotten?

Info here...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this. I lost my Goatboy/Hudson Mack disc and found it at random when I was searching for a song. Couldn't remember if it was Hudson Mack or D.B.S that did the song I was looking for, but definitely was played at a show that featured both.

    ReplyDelete